An ideal solution for quick set-up in less than 2 hours, with no civil engineering required, as well as for mobile operations
The Mobil-Watt® is a solar power generator in the form of a shipping container that comes pre-wired and pre-connected, meaning it can be deployed in less than 2 hours. The container is fitted with an insulated, air-conditioned control cell, helping to extend the lifespan of the unit’s components. This is a rapid deployment solution, ideal for use in isolated areas or for ad hoc needs.
- 3 or even 5 times cheaper than diesel generators in terms of the kWh cost
- An ideal solution for use in isolated areas, no civil engineering required
- Ready to use, no need for specialist labour
- Free and renewable energy: intelligent management of energy production
- No fuel costs or logistics costs for supplies - low maintenance
- No noise pollution or unpleasant odours
- Rapid deployment
|Facing||East/West or South|
|Modules||30 to 174|
|Module power||300 Wc|
|Power||9 kWc to 52,2 kWc|
Units can be connected together in order to increase the power output.
An ideal solution for energy requirements in isolated areas, including off-grid environments, or ad hoc needs (mobile operations, for example).
Humanitarian, Ecotourism, Mobile worksites, Military, Telecommunications, Agriculture, Rural electrification, Energy producers, Mining, Events, Base camps / site facilities, Waste and water processing, Island areas, Crisis situations