A solution for the permanent electrification of isolated sites
Fixed solar power generator
The Fix-Watt® is an on-grid or off-grid container with an insulated, air-conditioned control cell and pre-wired batteries that can be fitted either to your roof or to the ground. The fitting and structural modules, transported in this same container, have been designed to be deployed on site on a permanent basis.
The very first containerised and patented mobile solar power generator designed to be deployed permanently, without the need for any specialist photovoltaic structure.
- The pack of modules are delivered pre-assembled, pre-wired and stored inside the container designed to be used as the plant room for controlling the generator.
- Simple and easy to deploy, it does not require any specific qualifications or civil engineering work.
- Helps cut costs and investment from the outset
|PV module technology||Crystalline, glass or flexible|
|Number of modules||Between 30 and 174|
|Module power||300 Wc|
|Total power||Between 9 and 120 kWc|
- SMA Sunny Tripower inverter
- SMA Sunny Island 6.0H/8.0H inverter