The Mobil-Grid® is a semi-mobile container, available on-grid or off-grid, that can be repositioned in less than one day. It is comprised of a plug and play photovoltaic power generator with built-in control cell
The Mobil-Grid® is the first containerised and patented mobile solar power generator designed for fixed deployment.
- The pack of modules are delivered pre-assembled, pre-wired and stored inside the container.
- Pre-designed as a plant room for controlling the generator.
- An ideal solution for use in isolated areas, for large ground-mounted generators or for parks connected to the grid.
|PV module technology||crystalline, glass modules|
|Number of modules||Between 30 and 400|
|Module power||300 Wc|
|Total power (depending on the modules)||Between 1 and 120 kWc|
- SMA Sunny Tripower inverter
- SMA Sunny Island inverter
The Mobil-Grid® is the ideal solution for use in isolated areas, for large ground-mounted generators or for parks connected to the grid.
For use on isolated sites, storage batteries can be supplied in a separate container.
- Extremely easy to deploy, quick installation
- Ready to use, fully pre-wired in containers that can be linked together
- Transport container serves as a pre-wired, air-conditioned plant room
- No need for specialist labour
- Reduced transport costs
- Saves space: no need for any additional plant room
- Connected to the grid / self-consumption